- *friend sees me drunk and leaning on the wall*
- friend: you good?
- *i look up slowly*
- me: are YOU GOOD?! shit im just chillin
My problem is that I fall in love with words, rather than actions. I fall in love with ideas and thoughts, instead of reality. And it will be the death of me.
I wonder if it’s medically possible to be addicted to another human being.
Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
Please don’t expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.